Sunday 2 October 2016

Girl with braid and you can win $120 worth of markers!

This is my latest digital stamp and it is available to colour for a fantastic event over at Aussie Digital Artists and Stamps facebook group. The grand prize for the colouring competition is a fantastic $120 worth of alcohol markers donated by Cockcrowcreekstudio which is the place to go if you need some colouring tutorials. Drop on by and join in the event and find some fabulous aussie artists out there!

I have coloured 'Girl with a braid' with copics and then gone over with polychromos for some added detail.
I am entering this into the following challenges



8 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring Erica, she just pops out of the page. Love, love the colours you've used on her hair, her skin is just awesome. I need to learn to use my pencils alongside my markers <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. feel free to join the group on facebook :)

      Delete
  2. An interesting and different take on our themes, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenge, however I might suggest you read our rules at Penny Black about digi images.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring of the lovely lady. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy smokes! Your coloring is phenomenal. I absolutely love this image and the colors you chose for her. Thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #43. Your inspiration is great.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous image, Erica, and your colouring is great - I love her hair! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colourwork on this digi. Using the colours of the autumn. ( I think)
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Erica! Gorgeous girl and you've colored her so perfectly. She is certainly special in every way. Thanks so much for joining my Fall Festival of Colors Challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete