Friday 11 March 2016

Marion

It is my nieces birthday next week and she just got a new kitten for the occasion so off I went on the hunt for a cute little girl and cat digi and I came across this gorgeous one called 'Marion' from Mo Manning's online store. I can always count on Mo to have a perfect image, she is so talented.

Anyhooo I coloured the image with polychromos pencils.
The fancy folded card design is a bookfold. I love this design, it is so unique.


Thanks for dropping by
P.S you can follow me on Instagram at @ericabruton

Toodles, Erica

I will be entering this card into the following challenges


7 comments:

  1. Wow - I love that book fold - this is one fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, can you please tell me the name of the die you used for the swirly leaves :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a masterpiece...love it!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erica, what a fabulous card and what a lucky little girl to receive a cat for her birthday! Hope she had a wonderful day, she is also a very fortunate to have such a creative Aunty! have a great week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning make, thank you for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Challenge Lisa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous make, fab colours and layout, thanks for joining us at Mo's DP2, hugs Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete