Thursday 22 January 2015

The East Wind new release Lucy Loo "Punk"

Hello again (waving)
Who is up for a new release from The East Wind??
This one is sure to impress. With her funky style and punky hairdo
Here is the sneak peek.....

and here she is, Lucy Loo 'Punk'
I have coloured Unkys latest digital stamp with polychromos pencils and fussy cut her out.
I used some spotty paper from my stash which i honestly can't remember where i got it from.
I mounted it on a card base made from Kaisercrafts licorice, papaya and bubblegum cardstock. (oooh it sounds good enough to eat, lol)
 I used a starry border punch by Martha stewart to snazzy up the edge and I stuck on a computer generated 'you have attitude' to finish the card off.
You like?
If you wish to purchase this awesome digital stamp head on over to The East Wind etsy store and colour her up. Don't forget to show us your fab creation on The East Wind facebook group page :)

I will be entering this card in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge #357 - Colourful

Thanks for dropping by
P.S. you can also follow me and my creations on instagram @ericabruton 
Hugs Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment