Friday 20 June 2014

Melody

Wow! June is a busy time of year for our family because of all the birthdays. I needed to make a card for a very girly niece of mine and thought why not enter it in the MIC FB challenge why i was going since the theme is Girly for this month ;)
I have coloured up a Make It Crafty digital stamp called melody with inktense pencils. I have used kaisercraft cardstock and paper throughout and embellished with some ribbon and some whimsy farm twine . If you haven't discovered this aussie made twine follow the link! Angie has every colour imaginable.


I have made a very snazzy card this time round using the bookfold technique. I got the idea from another fellow crafter Jenny. Mind you it took most of the day to get the template right to make sure all these folds folded in the right spots!

I had fun making this card, thanks for dropping by
Erica xx


No comments:

Post a Comment