Monday 5 May 2014

Shrunken Alice

Hello again.
 I had an order for a custom Alice in wonderland themed card for a 5year old little girls birthday.
This is what i created. 
I have used a Make It Crafty digital stamp called Shrunken Alice and coloured her up with inktense pencils.
(click on image to enlarge)
 I have mounted the image on a centre step card.
All the paper and cardstock are from Kaisercraft. The flower embellishemtns are from I am roses. I have glittered up the centre of the daisy with some more of that wonderful ultrafine art glitter by Barbara Trombley.
I have also added a hand cut red heart and black club, and a small metal key, trying to keep with the alice in wonderland theme.
(click on image to enlarge)
I have entered this card in the Kit and Clowder May Challenge - Flowers

Thanks for dropping by
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment