Monday 12 May 2014

Ruby

Another challenge card
This card I am entering in the kit and clowder challenge for May- Flowers
(click on image to enlarge)

I have coloured a Sylvia Zet Wee stamp called ruby with inktense pencils.
I have made an easel card out of bluebell kaisercraft cardstock and mounted the image in the centre and embellished around the bottom edge with gorgeous flowers from my stash and from I Am Roses making sure to keep in with the colour scheme of fuchsia and blue. I have also used a flower on the bottom half of the easel card as the stopper for the top half to hold it in position. I was tried to make sure the flowers all fitted together and i think i nailed it.
The twine bow is from Whimsy Farm twine and i also adhered half pearls to the centres of the white flowers.
Thanks for stopping by
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment