Sunday 2 March 2014

Sweet stephanie

Its been a while since I have entered a challenge. This card I will be entering in the Dynamic Duo challenge #92 Bold and cheery with deep pink and navyish blue

It took me a while to get my mojo back and start this card but I needed it to send to a friends daughter for her birthday.
I have used Sweet Stephanie, a Make it Crafty digital stamp and coloured it with inktense pencils.
 You can see the image coming to life!
I cut the card base smaller than normal so i could fit the doily off the edge but still allowing the whole card to fit in the envelope.
I have used kaisercraft cardstock bubblegum and navy aswell as some licorice(the doily frame).
The flowers are from I am roses and I embellished the centre of the large pink one with a dark pink adhesive pearl.
For not colouring for a quite a while I rekon it turned out pretty neat!
Thanks for dropping by
Erica
www.ericraft.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, Erica, I think your mojo is back! Your coloring is just amazing! I love her little shoes being cut out of the oval- neat touch. I just love how your lacey scalloped oval goes beyond the card base. Thanks for sharing your creation with the Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Erica, your coloring of the image is fabulous, you really brought her to life. Neat trick to extend the lacey oval off the card base. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete