Sunday 6 October 2013

Nevaeh

 Here is another of my cards i have made to enter the Mildura show
I am also entering this card into Loves Rubber stamps challenge #70- Anything goes

I have gone step by step to show you how i create my little creations :)
If you would like a closer look just click on the photos



I have used a saturated canary digi stamp called Nevaeh. 
I purchased this stamp ages ago and this is the first time i have coloured her up.

I used derwent inktense pencils, as always, to colour her.
She is a sweet little thing ins't she :)

Here is the card complete embellished with flowers from my stash, whimsy farm twine and martha stewart branch punch outs and a small flourish die cut.  The doily die cut was cut with my cameo.
The papers and cardstock are all from kaisercraft.

The fold i think is called a butterfly fold and i love making this style card.

Thanks for dropping by
Erica


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I like the embellishments! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulus card. Love how you have added photos of the process. Awesome colouring. Great job. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete