Thursday 12 September 2013

Wee Boy

Hello again
Another challenge card. This one is being entered in Whimsy Stamp Challenge #63 - Masculine cards
(if you would like a closer look just click on the picture)

I have made my favourite fold card and used Sylvia Zet's stamp called Wee one.
I have coloured the image with inktense pencils and mounted it on kaisercraft cardstock which i cut on my cameo.
The little horse is mounted on foam squares so he pops out :)
I used DCWV paper from their Blue Citrus paper stack (couldn't resist the colours are fantastic!)

I embellished the card with blue kaisercraft flowers and buttons from my stash.

Thanks for dropping by and i would love to read any comments
Have a great day
Erica

1 comment:

  1. fantastic autumn card ,thank you for joining us at SCC
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete