Monday 9 September 2013

Bubble birthday

This card is being entered in The Sketchy Challenges #55 - Cordine's sketch
(if you would like a closer look just click on the picture)

I have made a boo boo! I drew a rough sketch of the challenge sketch but when i was putting my card together i put it back to front 

        This is the actual sketch from the challenge blog and as you can see my design is back the front. I must of had my piece of paper upside down
Nevermind i thought i would enter it anyway.
I have used a Time for tea designs stamp called "bubbles" and coloured it in with derwent inktense pencils.
I used a little glossy accents on the bubbles to make them more like the real thing.
I used Kaisercraft cardstock and patterned paper.
The happy birthday sentiment circle was made by me and I printed it out on the computer then punched it out with my trusty 1.5" circle punch, then i used my scallop circle 1.3/4"punch
I used an EK success scallop edge punch on the image frame.
Neat huh?
Thanks for dropping by
Erica

2 comments:

  1. Great Card Erica :) You're getting good at this blogging thing hehe Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Andrea. just trying to keep up with things :)

      Delete